Thoughts and ramblings

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

In Orangeville till Sunday

Howdy everyone.
Shaun is on a work-related trip, so Patrick and I are here in Orangeville spending time with family!

We're having a great time, despite all the construction south of Chatsworth on Highway 10. Stupid contstruction.

Yesterday we had the pleasure of a visit from Charlene! She was able to come for dinner and we had a great time chatting and getting caught up. Its been so long. I hope we can do it again soon.

Today we're hoping to get to the Bulk Barn before lunch, and then we're meeting Sara et. al. to go to the park at Mono Center! Patrick LOVES swings and I am glad I will get to spend more time with my sister.

Tomorrow we're going to WalMart (Sara, Janae, Mom, Patrick and myself) and then for lunch at Pizza hut for the buffett YUM. In the afternoon Shaun will arrive, and then we're going for dinner at Swiss Chalet YUM again!!! I'm so spoiled.