Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, May 01, 2006

May Day

" the first of may is pinch-bum day" Hehehe. So watch your behinds today!

We had a terrific weekend. It was super busy though! After P's party on Saturday, after all the company was gone except my parents who were spending the night, after all the party mess was cleaned and things put back to normal, Dad and Shaun went to work on the shed and mom and I took care of Patrick and relaxed!

Yesterday, we all worked outside: Dad and Shaun finished the shed YAHOO, and while Patrick had his morning nap Mom & I dug plants from the pool garden for transplant at Shaun's moms and in Orangeville. We got 3 Hostas, LOTS of Atumn Seedum and tulip bulbs. It was worth it!! I'm glad we were able to 'save' those plants before we dig out all the soil.

After my parents went home, Shaun and I watched some CSI Season4 that we'd rented on DVD and then watched the Sunday night line up -- Simpsons, war at home, family guy, american dad... I was asleep before family guy was over which is fine with me.

So Shaun has gone to work today 8-8, and P is having his morning nap. I'm getting caught up on blogging (yes I backdated, so sue me) and the journal and making our schedule for the week.

Whew.