Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, January 08, 2007

Monday

We've made it through another night. Ms. K decided she was AWAKE after her 1:30 a.m. feeding and proceeded to be awake until 3 a.m. She did sleep well after that until 6:30 and I have a surprising amount of energy! Go figure.

Patrick has gone to school with Grandpa, my mom is having her shower, and Ms. K is in the swing beside me. She's not too happy that we're trying to keep her semi awake - I can't handle the late-night-awake-times and we need to adjust her to being awake during the day.

She's smiling away, being just full of gas. Very cute. I tried to capture the moment. Amazing how much she resembles Mr. P when he was this age!

At about 9, Ms. K is having a bath, then a snack, and then a photo session! I need to get her thank you card photo done as well as the enclosure pictures for our "christmas" letter which will go out (hopefully!) later this week.