Thoughts and ramblings

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Alone

Well, Shaun went back to work today. He got up and left quite early. When I got out of the shower at 6:30 he was already gone. He DID make me a coffee before he left though which was SUPER sweet!!

P is still sleeping. This is our last mommy-son full day together. Shaun took the van so I'm hoping for good weather so we can go to the park and potentially walk downtown. We'll see.

I got out the baby bath last night and this morning after my shower I washed it. I put out a towel and cloth for Kathryn. I can't believe she's almost here!! Don't forget to register your birth weight guess!!

Stay tuned to Shaun's blog (manofport.blogspot.com) for updates and pictures following the big event on Thursday morning. He likely won't get anything posted until Friday afternoon, but you never know! Oh and if you just ITCHING for details, call here (but not between 11:30 and 3 because P is napping) and my parents will give you the details.