Thoughts and ramblings

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Last day of 2006!

Hard to believe that 2006 is just about over.

Yesterday I was reading back in our journal (the pen-and-paper variety) that we write in on a daily basis and its amazing how fast this year has gone and how much P has changed in that time. I'm glad we keep that journal! Actually, we got the idea from my parents who have been keeping one almost as long as they have been married! Its fun to go back in time and read what a typical day was like when I was younger.

Our big plans for today? Vacuum and wash the floors. I'm also doing a load of towels laundry and I cleaned out the fridge this morning. This evening, Shaun's parents are coming over to play cards with us for a bit. No one is going to attempt to stay awake until Midnight, although I suspect I will be up at approximately that time to pee.

Only 4 FULL days until Ms. Kathryn is here. WOW!