Thoughts and ramblings

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

bragging

ok so I lied. I'm updating again!

Patrick and I JUST got back from a big walk! I wasn't planning to go as far as we did, but we ended up leaving at 9, playing at the park until 9:30, and then we walked downtown to get stamps, pick up a balance of my prescription, spend some time at the pet store (Patrick is currently REALLY into fish) and then we got muffins at Tim Hortons for a snack and walked home! We didn't get back home until almost 11!!! I am very proud of myself for being able to go that far at this stage of the game (39.5 weeks).

On our way home we met Grampy Paul who was on his way home from shopping at the grocery store. Patrick was really excited to see him! I am so glad the he recognizes and gets excited when he sees his grandparents.

Patrick is now having a yummy lunch of re-heated mac&cheese before heading off for nap-time probably at 11:30. I think I'll be joining him!