Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, November 21, 2005

Harry Potter and the new hair colour

On Friday night, Shaun and I left Patrick with Auntie Boo and went to see the new Harry Potter movie. The theater was PACKED even though we went to the late show. As usual, the movie was terrific and we really enjoyed ourselves...and it was great to get out together, just the two of us.

I've been complaining about looking 'worn' for a few weeks now, and thought a new hair colour would brighten me up, and I was right! Its a lovely blonde/red and its a bit lighter than I wanted, but I like it! It was getting so dark:( and although I LOVED the highlights I got in the summer from the salon, I just couldn't justify spending that money again!

So yesterday, my wonderful sister-in-law came over and we went hair dye shopping -- its such an overwhelming experience! There are TOOOOOO many choices! But that is why I took Boo -- she has experience with these things. We finally settled on Loreal #37 - GOLDEN BLONDE. It looks very nice -- she did a great job of applying it. I'll post a picture when I have one.