Thoughts and ramblings

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Apparently its the weekend

I know that lots of people get excited because its the weekend, but quite frankly our 'weeks' are so very different from calendar weeks that I usually forget that its the weekend at all.

Patrick keeps me on a pretty strict schedule 7 days a week. He gets up about the same time every day, regardless, and goes to bed about the same time too. The bulk of our day is spent arranging play time and house-work time between naps and food. Shaun's schedule has somewhat of a pattern to it, but I can only seem to keep track of it one week at a time. So when people make reference to it being Friday or Monday, I just can't relate anymore. That s life as a mom I guess!

Patrick is now eating solids twice a day. He has breakfast around 8-8:30 of fruit and cereal and dinner around 5-5:30 of veggies and cereal. So far he's had Rice, Oatmeal and Barley cereal; Squash, yams and beans for veggies; and banana, apple and pears for fruit. Monday he'll get to try pumpkin for the first time and I hope he likes it because our jack-o-lantern made a LOT of pumpkin!

Patrick also has a tooth! We discovered it a few days ago. Its his bottom left and it explains why he's been cranky for the past few weeks. We thought it was a cold! SURPRISE! We think he's working on the other bottom tooth now because the 'cold' symptoms and rosy cheeks have re-appeared.

Question for my fellow bloggers: How do you post a picutre in this thing?

Time to go! Patrick is awake.