Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, November 20, 2006

Of Christmas cards and letters...

Just to 'warn' you all, we aren't sending out Christmas cards this year.

Instead, we're sending out a HAPPY 2007 letter mid January so we can include the details of Katherine's birth AND picture(s)!

So please don't be insulted when you don't get a card from us -- you're getting something better!

I just finished addressing the whole lot of envelopes we will need. Next step is to stamp them with our return address stamp.

Jay: I am not sure I have your current address. Could you please send it to me? Thanks.

Also, I have discovered the TRUE meaning to sending Christmas cards. You probably think its the whole spreading-of-the-spirit-of-Christmas idea.

You are wrong.

Sending Christmas cards FORCES us to finally update our address books with all the addresses of people who have moved this past year OR risk wasting a stamp with a returned letter.

You should see how much white-out is in my book now! But now, it IS up to date.