Thoughts and ramblings

Friday, November 17, 2006

Urghhhhhh

Patrick and I were playing in his room, post-bath. He really wanted Beazley out of the crib to play with -- generally beazley LIVES in the crib and is required for sleep. I got Beazley out for Patrick. He gave his nose a chomp (? ya.. I don't get that either) and then we went back to playing - beazley forgotten on the floor by the crib.

I was closing Patrick's blind when I noticed his humidifier was out of water, so I took it to the bathroom and filled it in the tub. I pulled it back out and put the cap on, only to find that Patrick had tried to flush Beazley.

So now Beazley is full of toilet water and 'festering' in my bathroom sink.

I am not pleased.

And Patrick won't be either, when he finds out there will be no snuggly toy in bed tonight.

Ugh.