Thoughts and ramblings

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

23.5 hours to go!

Yay! Less than a day!!

Speaking of babies, I watched Oprah the other day because someone on my January 2007 babies board on babycenter.com had said she was having a guest that claims to have unlocked the secrets of baby language!

The segment was amazing!! I went to the website to check out how to get the DVD and it is HORRIBLY EXPENSIVE!!! So... instead... I copied and pasted from the oprah website the 'words'. Hopefully they will help!! The DVD is only good for ages 0-3 months (!!!) so I wasn't willing to fork out almost $100 AMERICAN for it... despite how wonderful it does look.

Here tare the 'words'. You're supposed to listen for them in the 'pre-cry'. ONce the child is in full blown cry, it becomes much MUCH more difficult to distinguish.

Neh="I'm hungry"
Owh="I'm sleepy"
Heh="I'm experiencing discomfort"
Eair="I have lower gas"
Eh="I need to burp"

Also here is the link to the show for that segment: http://www2.oprah.com/tows/slide/200611/20061113/slide_20061113_350_101.jhtml This is more for my future reference ;)