Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, November 13, 2006

3 days and 5 hours..

..until the ultrasound! Not that we're in the least bit excited or anything.

Patrick is at school this morning and Shaun is home in bed with a Migraine. I just finished up some Christmas wrapping and now I have a few run-around errands to do before I go pick up Patrick. I would do them with him later because he LOVES to get out but they're just not suitable errands for him to accompany me on. The library has no elevator and there are 11 steps UP the front, BJs is on the main drag, and I don't know how far I'll have to walk from whatever parking space I can find and I want to get a CASE of kelenex that is on sale at Pharma Plus... and carrying P and a big box isn't particularly appealing. Yes, he could walk.. but ya never know.