Thoughts and ramblings

Friday, September 15, 2006

We're home!

We did a lot of things, but I won't bore you with long details :)

Its nice to be home. Patrick was so excited to see his house, his kitty, his grandma dorothy and especially his daddy!! He was even excited to see his room!!

Patrick starts 'school' on Tuesday (we changed to Tuesday/Thursday) so a long trip like that won't happen for a while. I am nervous about him starting 'school' because, in many ways, I don't think he's ready. He's in the midst of getting his 15th and 16th teeth AND he's having a growth spurt. Every day around 9 a.m. he wants to go back to bed, and its a struggle to get to 11:30 for lunch and 12:00 nap -- somedays we do lunch before 11!! I just don't know how he'll make it till noon at school, and then the ride home. I really hope it works out for him though, because I do believe there is a big benefit in it for him, especially the peer-pressure that I am hoping will convince him to try new things/foods/etc. Stay tuned -- I am likely to post a huge blog on Tuesday afternoon!!

I got on the scale when I got home and I am a little concerned. I've gained!! UGH! I was really enjoying +7 but it looks like I might be more in the +10 club. I'll try in the morning (post pee, pre breakfast, completely nude). I hope the mental picture of that didn't make anyone pass out or throw up!

Tomorrow Shaun and Iare going to a wedding! I am looking forward to it. I bought a new top to go with a navy suit that I got from my cousin and I am going to get Shaun to take some preggy pics for all of you that have been asking! I will post them here probably Sunday afternoon, provided we remember to take them in the first place!