Thoughts and ramblings

Friday, September 01, 2006

Good news, bad news

As I mentioned in my last post, my parents bought Patrick a See-N-Say. He LOVES it and hes getting REALLY GOOD at pulling the lever.

Unfortunately, when we were playing with it last night we noticed that 4 of the animals (all on the same side) did not work. We tried and tried and repositioned the arrow but no luck :( I was sad for Patrick but of course he didn't care.

Today I called Mattel to see what we could do about it. Unfortunately, this product is no longer available (which is weird because my parents JUST bought it in the states like 2 weeks ago) but the good news is they're sending us a voucher for $12 worth of Fisher Price / Matel products.

So he gets to keep the see-n-say and we also get to get him something new!