Thoughts and ramblings

Sunday, September 03, 2006

See n' Say


I had a nice afternoon out with my SIL today. We went to Owen Sound because she needed to get crickets for her BFs lizzard *shudder*. We had a great time together and had lunch at Wendys!

We also went to Walmart and had a look around the toy isles for good deals. You'll NEVER guess what I found -- I found the EXACT See N' Say that my parents bought for Patrick!!!! YAY!!! So I purchased it (after checking that all the spots worked) and will return the one that doesn't work in its packaging. I am so glad that Patrick has one that fully works!! YAYAYAYAYAYA!! :)

I also bought Shaun a $0.97 watch for work. He refuses (rightly so) to wear his good watch at work incase it gets contaminated, because if it did, he'd have to surrender it! This is the same reason he doesn't wear his wedding ring to work. Unfortunately, it didn't come with instructions (paper too pricy?? haha) so he's not sure how to set it and I might have to return it too :).