Thoughts and ramblings

Thursday, February 23, 2006

I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired

Its been about 3 weeks since I first got this cold/flu/bug. Shaun and I both have it, and now Patrick does too.

This bug likes to morph too. You never know how you'll feel one day to the next. Chills, fever, body ache, headache, plugged ears, stuffy nose, runny nose, sore throat, coughing, coughing and more coughing, tummy troubles, goopy eyes... you name it, I've had it recently.

And its not even that I mind that much being sick ... everyone gets sick... its just that its dragged ON and ON and ON and I've had little to no sleep for days and days and days.

We went shopping yesterday, and the cashier at one store commented that it was really nice of me to come out and share all my germs. I told her I'd been sick for over 3 weeks and I couldn't possibly stay home that long. I'm not looking for anyone else to get sick, but common! I still gotta get groceries.

We even went to the doctor, which was POINTLESS. Doesn't it make sense to go to the doctor when you're sick? thats usually why you go. But she couldn't do a thing for us, and even seemed annoyed that we'd come in with a virus. She didn't even check my ears or throat, just said it was going around. Very helpful.

I'm just sick and tired of being sick and tired. I just want to be healthy or at least get a FULL nights uninterrupted sleep.