Thoughts and ramblings

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All the boys are asleep

I just got back from getting groceries. I'm quite excited about the baby food I got -- 9 jars for $3.42! Thats only $0.38 per jar -- amazing! I've actually made most of Patrick's food, but jars are SOOOO much easier, especially when we travel, and now that he's eating 1.5 jars a day (plus cereal, yogert, cottage cheese, crackers, arrowroots, waffles, toast, pasta) my supply of frozen cubes is rapidly disappearing. I think I'll stick to jars from here on out!

Shaun is down with a migraine today, so its pretty much been just Patrick, the cats and me. Patrick fell asleep on the way home from the market, so he's asleep in his coat on the living room floor....and the groceries are thawing in the front hall because I'm worried about waking him with the sounds of the bags. After this, I'll put the radio on to dull it, and get to work.

Its been quite a while since I wrote, but nothing particularly interesting has happened. We're still baby proofing. Its a slow process. I had no idea it was going to be so involved. Oh well.

Tomorrow is Shaun's birthday, its also the day my friend Cathy is scheduled to have her c-section and welcome her little girl into the world. I can't wait.

Tomorrow morning, Shaun and I have an appointment and then we're going to the MTO to get our lisences renewed, and get stickers for the van. Should be an expensive day! Later that night, Shaun's mom is watching Mr. P. and we're going out to dinner and the movies. We'll probably see "fun with dick and jane".