Thoughts and ramblings

Monday, October 30, 2006

Ramses is a moron

Ramses is a moron. He is convinced there is SOMETHING under our fridge of interest. He spent all day yesterday pawing under it and going between the fridge and wall to 'get' whatever he was after. It was like he was stalking a mouse! I had Shaun's parents here for dinner so they helped me pull out the fridge and clean under it. There was lots of 'stuff' (mostly magnetic letters -- go figure!) but nothing 'alive'. We left the fridge out so Ramses could get behind it and he was glued to it all night. I think there really may be something living "in" it -- in the back where the fan and stuff is. But Shaun pushed it in last night so... Ramses can't get back there anymore and is now whining for it and I am 'forbidden' to move any more appliances for some reason.

So now what do I do???