Thoughts and ramblings

Thursday, September 28, 2006

School, round 3!

Went great!!

Patrick was a bit sad when I left, but quickly recovered. He played well with the kids and coloured on a big piece of paper!! The crayons actually MADE MARKS! I'm so proud of him!

He went on a big walk, and played outside, and when I came to pick him up he was laughing and playing with the other kids.

While he was at school today, my mother-in-law helped me put the second coat of paint on my bedroom walls. It has been needing a second coat for over a year and a half!!! Because this was our 7th can of paint, it was free, which was very nice. The colour is called "St. Martain Sand" and it is very similar to what we already have.... except now there are NO streaks and NO blochy spots! The reason it hadn't gotten a second coat when I painted it originally is because after 2 coats of primer (the walls were very VERY dry) and 1 coat of top paint with touch ups, I was 1) exhausted and 2) out of paint! Our masterbedroom is quite large, and painting the walls and ceiling eats up an entire gallon. Crazy. This time I have a wee bit left over for potential touch ups.

After nap, Patrick and I have some quick erands to run and if the rain holds off we can go to the park.

This weekend we're going to my parents' place -- all of us! Yay!!