Thoughts and ramblings

Friday, September 22, 2006

BAD KITTY

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking "look at him! He's too cute to be bad!"

Well, you're WRONG!!

For the second day in a row, Ramses has jumped into Patrick's crib while he was sleeping!! yesterday I only suspected it, but today it was CONFIRMED when I could hear Patrick giggling through the monitor and Ramses mewing in the same manner he does when Patrick gets a good grip on his tail. I then heard the familiar "thump" of a large cat jumping down from a higher place, followed by Ramses running scared (and so he should be) past me and under the spare bed before I could get my hands on him. ARGH!

The WORST part is that he woke up Patrick and now there are kitty hairs in the freshly changed crib and Patrick is crabby because he didn't get his full nap.

I am ticked!!!!!