Thoughts and ramblings

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Government money

I've been doing some thinking about the $100 per month we will start recieving mid July for "child care". I would really like to do something with it, something specifically for Patrick. I think I would like to enroll him in a half-day program once or twice a week. I think it would be good for him to be with other kids his age and learn new things, and also when the new little one is here it will be a little escape for him (and for me too).

I haven't looked into it at all, and I haven't talked to Shaun about it. But I think it is a good idea. I'll start asking around about day programs for toddlers. With $100 a month I can spend $25 a week - that should get us at least 1 half day. HA! Makes me laugh because $25 per week when your kid is in full time care is just a laugh.