Thoughts and ramblings

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I think he's trying to drop his morning nap...

...but how can i know for sure?

Its 10:18. We've been up since 7:30. Usually he's back in bed asleep 1-1.5 hours after we get up. He started to tell me he was tired at 9. I held off until 9:30 to be sure. And now it's almost 45 minutes since I put him down to nap.

He's not upset by any means. He's making cute noises and kicking the crib. But I don't know what to do.

Should I change things to let him drop the nap? If we get up at 7:30, and he naps closer to 11, then where do I give him snack and lunch? Perhaps I should start giving him a pre-nap snack, and move lunch later -- when he gets up from his nap.

Ugh.... I guess we'll figure it out.

Now... do I let him continue to fuss, or do I go get him up? The questions continue.