Thoughts and ramblings

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Another long weeked OVER! yah!

Shaun worked this weekend, so I am glad to see it be over! It was a rough week: Shaun worked a LOT and P has been very fussy -- probably due to teeth. But, at last, the end is drawing near.

Today was such a beautiful day that I had to get out and walk, so this afternoon P and I walked to SAAN and had a look around before making the return trip. It was a GREAT walk and the weather was soooo nice. I'm hoping for more days like this.

This morning I baked muffins and cookies in anticipation for my parents arrival on Monday. They're staying the whole week! I am sooooo excited and we're going to get lots done and have lots of fun too. There is painting to be done, a kitchen cabinet to install, new lights to put up, coat racks and new storage to install, a carpet runner to install on the stairs, shrubs that need removal, etc, etc, etc! Mom and I are also going to do some shopping! I can't wait!!