Thoughts and ramblings

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

3 product reviews

1. Goof Off. A product Shaun bought me went we painted the hall-stairs-hall. Removes dried paint droplets from floors/furnature and even clothes if used quickly.

I really like this product despite my initial aprehension. It works really well. You spray it on, leave it for 10-15 seconds, go at the 'tough spots' with a putty knife and then wipe away. I haven't tried it on clothes yet, but it works terrific on floors. This time I used it I even got off paint from the LAST time the room was painted, and I have no idea how long ago that was. Pretty impressive.

2. Shick Intuition razor. Shaun also got this for me. It was a Christmas present. I was very aprehensive of it because I thought it wouldn't work. Its the razor that has the built-in soap around the blade, and it really DOES work, and does a terrific job, I am quite impressed. Its great on underarms and legs.

3. Knorr frozen entrees. I was sceptical at first. They are quite pricy and seem to be small portions, but they actually are not. There is enough in each bag for 2 people for dinner. And cooking is a SNAP! You dump the contents of the bag into a skillett on medium heat. Stir at 5 and 10 minutes. Serve. Really it is that easy! Quite amazing. A great thing to have in your freezer for a quick dinner.