Thoughts and ramblings

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Nursery II

HURRAY! I got the opportunity today to FINISH priming the nursery. YIPPIE!! The walls have 2 coats, the ceiling has 1 coat and the window and door frames have 3. I am SOOO Very glad to be done because we had to switch primer brands about half way through and I HATE THE NEW PRIMER. Home Hardware beautytone primer paint SUCKS. It is thin and watery, has poor coverage and DRIPS EVERYWHERE. By the end I was cursing up a blue streak and spending more time cleaning drips off the floor than actually painting. The Behr primer we got from Home Depot is much better.

Here is a picture of the lovely white, and a picture of the main fabric that will be in the room. We're planning to paint yellow and hopefully will decide on the colour tonight. Tomorrow I'm hoping to get the finish white on the trim and ceiling.